For art attack my goal was to produce a piece of art related to our local landscape using either paint, watercolor or pastel.
With Mrs Marsh I learned about foreground, midground and background in landscapes.
With Mr Forman I learned about colour and complementary colours.
With Mr Rule I looked at the different landscape features of Canterbury and Banks Peninsula.
- What features did you included in your art? boulders,rainbow, road and sea.
- What techniques did you use? wet-on-wet and wet-on dry.
- What you found easy/ difficult? my rainbow.
- I would like to try paint if I did another landscape because it would look nice.
- I would like to get better at showing foreground, mid ground and background